rwtalbot

Well Known Member
I'm about to buy quite a few Lycoming parts to overhaul an engine. I'm wondering if anyone has done business with Air Power Inc in Arlington, TX?

Their prices seem to be the cheapest around.

Before I part with my money I was wondering if anyone here can vouch for them? Feel free to PM me if you prefer.

Air Parts

Richard,

Mine was a small transaction but I called them one afternoon trying to find a flywheel ring gear for my Superior XP engine in the DFW area. Some aircraft parts distributors won't even sell to you without an account, etc.

Dave Rogers at Air Power took my call, looked up the part I needed and had it in the mail that afternoon. As you mentioned he also had the best price I found looking around online. Since I'm based in DFW area the ring gear arrived the next day.

I won't hesitate to go back to them when it's time for more parts.

Thanks,
Andy

I buy all my engine parts from Air Power. Best prices I have found and great to deal with.

I bought a engine from them. They are a drop shipper, dealing in volume. Nothing to worry about them, totally legit.

i lived in arlington for years, my RV-4 was built at GKY. air power is a part of van bortal aircraft. they are a very respectable established company. I have dealt with them for years. I would recommend them anyday.

bob burns
RV-4 N82RB