Bill.Peyton

Well Known Member
We are traveling to the Naples area this January for a 4 day stay and were looking at either the Naples and Ft Myers airports. Does anyone have any recommendations for either. Is hanger space available at either? Which is the most Vans/GA friendly? Thanks in advance
Bill

Ft Myers Page Field also friendly folks. Usually cheapest self serve fuel in S. Floria. Not sure about hangar space....

I have not been in to Naples for a few years. Have been to Page Field (KFMY) a few times in the past couple of years. Friendly people and the self-serve fuel is generally some of the least expensive in the area. The last time I spent the night, the FBO did not have hangar space available.

APF

Was at APF in September....great people and service they met us at the plane with a golf cart, helped unload the luggage, tie the plane down, put the cover on and gave us a ride to the FBO. There was a parking fee (sorry but I don't remember the price) buying the full service fuel offset the parking fee and made full service less expensive than the on field self serve plus parking. Controllers and FBO bot excellent. I did not ask about hangar space during my visit so you are on your own on that one.

You might want to contact the EAA chapter at APF. They might have a hanger available and most likely have free tie down space.

Punta Gorda (KPGD) does have hangar space available, if that is important. It is also about 60 miles North of Naples.