Love2fly

I'm New Here
Patron
Does anyone have a highly recommended A&E to do a pre-purchase inspection on an RV7 in the Ohio area...or nearby Ohio?

Jon Thocker (who visits these pages from time to time) works out of KHAO (Hamilton, Ohio) and did the pre-buy on my -7. Was very satisfied with what he found, the recommended fixes, and the corrective actions taken.

You can do a search for him in the forums....

Airshow season, and he's active in that biz, so it's probably his busy time, but if he can't do it I'm sure he can recommend someone near you who can.

Welcome to the club!

Rob S.

Thank you AND let me know your thoughts on it not winning awards at Oshkosh

Great, appreciate the direction, spoke with Rick this morning...hopefully he can inspect it this Saturday!!!

Evidently it did NOT win any awards at Oshkosh...not sure if that is something to be concerned about. It was the 2012 Garmin display plane for the g900x ... incredibly beautiful paint job and interior.

Please let me know your thoughts on the topic... you can google peter fruehling and then go to images, it's the blue and white plane with grey checkers. Peter was the builder and sold it in 2012, I am buying from that owner.