ssisca

I would appreciate any input from anyone who has recently worked on or can recall the left wing rear spar. Page 15-4, Step 1. When drilling all #30 holes which call for rivets, I drilled out the two sets of inner holes in the reinforcement fork along with the web of the spar and the rear flange of the two wing ribs which are all common to these inner holes of the fork. What I have found is that I now have what seems to be extra holes in the rear flange of the two ribs that line up with these inner holes of the fork. If you look at the fork closely, these inner holes are NOT spaced the same as the holes on the rear flange of the ribs. What did I do wrong? I have looked this over and over again and just cant figure out what went wrong:confused:. Any input would be very helpful. Thanks.

Last edited:
Nothing went wrong. These holes are located based on the fork, since all the ribs are punched the same you end up with extra holes in the ribs.

Really? Well thats good to hear. Too bad I wasted so much time trying to figure it out. I'm surprised the plan would not call something like this out. Thanks for the help.