Garmin SL40, GTX327, GPSMAP695
Airgizmos flush mount for 695
Trio Autopilot
Zaon PCAS
Antenae
Intercom
Mixer
Whelen LED Landing Taxi Lights

All wiring Harnesses, options etc. Full list available on request.

Aircraft Spruce is willing to sell the entire package to me at the prices listed on their website - no "package" deal and they can't even supply all the items, like Airgizmo. It took them 4 days to come up with that deal.

Can anyone here recommend a good supplier/distributor to buy a package of goods that is worth in the area of $16-20k?

If I have to pay web list - I'll source it direct from the manufacturers and keep ACS out of the picture completely.

Looking for your ideas.
Regards

John848ca

I've had very good dealing's with Stein and he's well recommended on this site.

However, it is the start of EAA Airventure, so the the office might be min-manned...I'd give them a call for the quickest response.

http://steinair.com/

-Jim

I was at the very same place when I was building mine. I got a fair amount of discount (no one could match it) with a great service from Approach faststack and Tim was very helpful all along the process. I would highly recommend them and hope they can help you with the prices as they did with me. The support after the purchase was the best I have seen in years.

Good luck

I highly recommend......

I was at the very same place when I was building mine. I got a fair amount of discount (no one could match it) with a great service from Approach faststack and Tim was very helpful all along the process. I would highly recommend them and hope they can help you with the prices as they did with me. The support after the purchase was the best I have seen in years.

Good luck

Approach/Faststack. Tim beat everyone's price and I shopped it hard. Tim's service is 2nd to none.

RE;2nd vote for Tim BUT......

Approach/Faststack. Tim beat everyone's price and I shopped it hard. Tim's service is 2nd to none.

Talk with Tim about your needs and wants. Also consider the Fast Stack system of connecting all your new wizzies.............:D The system worked great for me and Tim's service is one of THEeeee best.

But....Stein is wonderful so...................

Frank @ 1L8 ...RV7A... Flying and Tracken (MT-RTG)

I see this is your first post which suggests you may be in the early stages of building.

If so you should consider holding off on an avionics purchase until you absolutely need the items. You just never know what might be available 6 months from now.

Then when it is time call Stein and tell him what you need. You will not find better pricing or service. And you have one source to call if you have any problems.