fstringham7a

Well Known Member
RE:Valle (40G) Run for Breakfast

Hi

So what do you do on a beautiful fall day in the Desert SW........BREAKFAST RUN .... to Valle AZ. Fun ride down, great food, and a wonderful Air Museum.

Douglas MacAurthur's Connie......

Wayne getting ready to fly the beast!!!!!

Don is ready to act as crew chief / navigator

to be continued

RE: My next interior/panel

So if you ever get near the Grand Canyon and want to make a fun, interesting stop put Valle on your itinerary........

Frank @ 1L8 and KSGU ...RV7A... N74BZ ... Flying in Phase 2

Valle deserves our support for a lot of good reasons, beginning with the fact that the owner and airport manager both actively support general aviation. I didn't post my Oshkosh writeup before because it wasn't strictly RV related but it does highlight some of what John Seibold and Norm Gobiels have done for our chapter ... and that only scratches the surface. They are developing an airpark community adjacent to Valle and have done much to revitalize Valle itself. There's more but you get the idea.

Thanks for the pictures

I have heard that is a great stop and I will make sure I make that one next time I am down that way.
Great pictures.

Valle deserves our support for a lot of good reasons, beginning with the fact that the owner and airport manager both actively support general aviation. I didn't post my Oshkosh writeup before because it wasn't strictly RV related but it does highlight some of what John Seibold and Norm Gobiels have done for our chapter ... and that only scratches the surface. They are developing an airpark community adjacent to Valle and have done much to revitalize Valle itself. There's more but you get the idea.
'

Hi Patrick,
What is the name of the airpark they are developing next to Valle? I had not heard of it.

You know, I don't know what the development is named. It's part of, and has access to, 40G. I'll ask Norm if he shows up for the meeting on the 11th (he usually does).