fstringham7a

Well Known Member
RE:Shrink!!!!!

All right so here I set getting my AM VAF fix and am enjoying all the info. DR's pix trip to the police/great Aftermath write up/Glass cockpit without backup......and so it goes. I realized as I was reading that I am now at what shoud be a wonderful stage of my build....the end game. All the big boogy men have been completed (tanks/tip up canopy/wings don and prelim attached to fuse/engine hung/baffling debaffled with a plenum no less/electrical complete except for wings/panel done and working/still need to decide on who/where/how to paint.....so why do I need a shrink.

I have built this plane on faith from the beginning and pretty much controlled my destiny. But now I am at the end I find that my control maybe is in the hands of others. Hangar space in my community airport is almost non exsistent (SGU will be closed in favor of a new airport so no new hangars are being built) and I don't have the big bucks to build my own anyways......the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ is in the plane. It would take an act of congress to get my wife to move from her dream home so we could be closer to other airports here in the Saint George area. Ha the transition training is also on my mind. There are a few great pilots locally that have said, "will get you up to speed you don't need to get transition training from the RV specific CFI's". Oh I just about forgot that trip from my garage to where ever my planes home is....Moving to Airport...woo hoo! really gave me some valuable insight.

So with just a few of my concerns off my chest.......send me a bill for your shrink time....wish me luck/wind at my back/rabbits foot/you name it .......:confused:

Back to the garage to work on the final check list of things to do that I still control.:D

Frank @ SGU RV7A "NDY" but 97% done 90% to go?????;)

Last edited: