fstringham7a

Well Known Member
RE: Post Phase 1 for BUZZ

Hi

Some of you may remember my thread on Flight Review with my good friend and nanogenarian Cliff.

http://www.vansairforce.com/community/showthread.php?t=45226&highlight=cliff

This thread was ripe with much wisdom and great advice that I took to heart.....well maybe mind and body.....

Will the beat goes on as I had the chance to fly with my good friend Cliff again in my RV7A "BUZZ" and gain some great insights, flight knowledge, high performance aircraft management, plus...................What a wonderful morning of flying.

Here is a picture of Cliff by "BUZZ".

By the way it is true that an RV7A is not that difficult to fly as compared to other airplanes just different. SO TRUE!!!!! One minute a Pussy Cat just purring along and the next a real tiger ready to eat your lunch plus other many personal body parts.

Now on with phase 2 .... places to go, people to see, airports to visit, flight skills to hone, and $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ to spend.:eek:

Finally, I want to thank all you folks for your advice, help, and info during these past years. Thanks Doug for VAF I probably couldn't have built the plane without this site: so Thanks:D

Frank @ 1L8 ... RV7A ... BUZZ ... N74BZ ... Flying:cool:

Sartorial Elegance

Flight casual - sports coat, bow tie - and no base ball cap!

You have a lot to teach the young uns :)