fstringham7a

Well Known Member
RE:Dynon EMS to ECi ####s

An all call to you Dynon EMS (or any engine monitor) gurus that are running an ECi IOX 360 engine/fuel injected/cold air induction.

I need to refine the colored archs on the Dynon D120 EMS. I have found bits and parts of the ###'s but would like to know what you folks are putting into your engine monitor systems (any type).

oil temp, oil pressure, CHT's, EGT's, fuel pressure, MP, RPM, ......

or direct me to the info.....ECi does have some of the numbers!!!!

Thanks in advance.

hmm

Post the yellows where you think you want to know about it and the reds at exactly that redline.

MP don't care
CHT yellow 400. red 450..( I know max is 500F)
Egt don't care
Rpm yellow 2650 red 2710..I say this cus you'll get a loud warning noise in your headset.

Oil pressure y 35 and red 25psi
oil temp y 230, red 240 I think from memory.

Volts y 12.5 R 12

Fuel pressure..red at whatever the min fuel pressure for your system is.

Remember you need to decide if you want the alarms latching or non latching. and think about how you will handle an emergency..i.e your alt ges off line, no you will be silencing the aralm often..while trying to fly the aiplane as well.

Frank 1

RE:Thanks again ...... you the man!!!!!!!

Post the yellows where you think you want to know about it and the reds at exactly that redline.

MP don't care
CHT yellow 400. red 450..( I know max is 500F)
Egt don't care
Rpm yellow 2650 red 2710..I say this cus you'll get a loud warning noise in your headset.

Oil pressure y 35 and red 25psi
oil temp y 230, red 240 I think from memory.

Volts y 12.5 R 12

Fuel pressure..red at whatever the min fuel pressure for your system is.

Remember you need to decide if you want the alarms latching or non latching. and think about how you will handle an emergency..i.e your alt ges off line, no you will be silencing the aralm often..while trying to fly the aiplane as well.

Frank 1

Thanks Frank 1 from Frank 2.

I can now dial these indicators in as they are as I thought. I just needed backup info.......

Frank 2 @ 1L8 and SGU ...RV7A... Phase 1