fstringham7a

Well Known Member
RE: Addicted

So I can now talk about this after having spent some very difficult sessions with my therapist.............It goes like this.

"Well Doc., on Christmas morning I am waiting for this glorius, fun, meaningful day to unfold. But the computer was just setting there. What would it hurt. Just check in for a minute. Slowly but with determination my fingers began to type out www. .... no stop ... you can give it up for just one day ...... but the moment beckoned the siren of the computer called .... so continuing I was all in ..... vansairforce.net ..... Oh the joy, the feelings of fulfillment, my daily fix, yes ....... but what .... their are others actually posting. Can you believe it on Christmas.......................Then abruptly I was summoned to begin the Stringham Family Christmas.....Yes all is good and wonderful.

Now to the point. Common guys and gals dig into those pockets and pony up your 2011 or 2012 subscription to my drug of choice. Plus if I win the prize it will be sold to the highest bidder @ or above the reserve and the $$$$$$ given to a charity of DR and his families choice.

Have a Happy Safe fun filled New Year of RV Fun!!!!!

Last edited:
Please allow me to translate. It's the end of the year, time to contribute to VAF. ;)

I played MW3 on Christmas Day. Nothing says Christmas like a violent XBox 360 game. :eek:

BTW, MW3 is awesome!

Keeping this RV related I believe video games help keep reflexes sharp.

Might as well face it, you're addicted to....

"Hi, my name is Mike, and I'm a VAF addict!"
Yep, I was on too...a couple of times, in fact. My donations have already been sent in, but yes...more folks need to step up to the plate.

C'mon, folks...if you're here regularly, even if it's just once a week, please send a donation in to Doug. It's easy, it'll make you feel good, and it'll keep me from having to go "cold turkey" if DR ever has to fold this site... :eek:

Vans airforce needs you!

A total newbee here.
I got to the test questions in the spambot section while registering and only made 50%. I thought I had failed and would not be allowed to join. Sent Doug a pleading email and got the right answer. I figured that was worth $25 so I paypaled. Money had to come out of my lay-o-way for the RV-7A empenage kit.

Ron Davis
North Little Rock, AR

I figured that was worth $25 so I paypaled. Money had to come out of my lay-o-way for the RV-7A empenage kit.

Congratulations, Ron! And welcome to the site!

It's uber-cool that your first post came after your first donation. Wow!

Don't worry: it's been scientifically proven that donating to VAF before you get your first kit dramatically improves your chances of eventually finishing your project. :)

--
Stephen