Thetshot

I'm New Here
Does anybody on the RV list know if Randy Simpson of Airtime Manufacturing is still selling his tie down product.

I have sent three emails and get no response after ordering his titanium tie downs. Heard they were a great product however can not get a response after three weeks. I paid $95 dollars for something and my Visa was charged immediately however after three weeks no response and no product? Does anyone know if he is still in business? Heard these were great tie downs but no response to the emails?

Pay-pal has agreed to pay me back however I want to be sure he is out of business before I pull the trigger....any news?

Terry Allen

AirTimeMfg still in business

I recently received my titanium tiedowns after a very long wait. Apparently, my order had been misplaced. Randy was kind enough to send a partial refund along with the tiedowns. His email said that he just retired and relocated, which explains the delay.

Not sure how long it will take, but the product is pretty nice.

Thanks...how do you get a hold of him to ask?

That is great news......can anyone tell me how to get a hold of him to know whether he has my order? I just want to make sure he has it and when it will be shipped? Thanks for the responses

Terry