J5Cub

I see that Van's is raising prices around 3% this year. Does anyone know what price increases have been over the last 4 or 5 years? Just curious if this is a increase that we can expect to see most years.

Greg

For many, many years it has been standard for Van to raise his prices January first, and approximately 3%. This eliminates the surprise of sudden and unannounced increases (though they reserve the right to), and you pretty much know what to expect. This is posted on thier website:
http://www.vansaircraft.com/pdf/2007_price.pdf

$230

RV-8 fuse kit went up $230 I think. If all my various additional shipments arrive at Vans I'll get the saving, but if not I'll have to pay the extra. Frankly though, it would be worth waiting a while to save additional freight charges to NZ on some of these items...

International freight charges

AntiGravity said:
RV-8 fuse kit went up $230 I think. If all my various additional shipments arrive at Vans I'll get the saving, but if not I'll have to pay the extra. Frankly though, it would be worth waiting a while to save additional freight charges to NZ on some of these items...
Very true. I had Van's pack my QB fuse with stuff like tools, seats, batteries, tires, and extra stock aluminum. Not to mention all the other things my buddies requested. It's a big crate!

AntiGravity said:

but the manual aileron trim price dropped $15 ?? wonder what gives there :confused: