Robert Anglin

Well Known Member
WE have been mulling around going with a lot of the new stuff you guys have put out this year, to get us up to the glass-panel state. We will want to get ready for 2020. So we think the small WAAS GNT 650, or a second option the new 250-255 Nav. com. with the W 420 as you have a good price on those right now. Then go with one maybe two later on of the G3X 370's, along with the remote mount ES transponder. And we would like to have a two axis auto pilot with the 350 controller in the mix. Now the question, Spruce is having some good sales with its October-fest coming up. One of the items we have been scratching our heads over is these Fast Track hubs.
Can you tell us if they work well for a set-up like above that we may be adding to or changing down the road, with most of your stuff as the prime hardware. Thanks for you time on this one, I will not be sad if you don't like them or have a better idea, like lead and heat. Yours as always R.E.A. III

Hello Robert,

We try to not comment publicly on other's products - good or bad.

We do appreciate that this is a valid question as it relates to operation of our equipment when installed using a method not documented in the installation manual.

If you shoot us an email, we will do our best to answer your question.

Thanks,
Steve

Understood

No I get the legal side of your position and would not like to put you at risk of any kind. We have a lot of time on this as we want to move a way from the old steam world and into the glass world before the next few years and 2020 comes along. We think in the next couple of winters it would be a good time to be doing this when the hangar door has to stay closed for two three months.. I will try to touch base with you are Matt off the record and no strings. Thanks, yours as always R.E.A. III # 80888