vfrazier

Well Known Member
The gentleman who owns the QB kit that is in my shop near Evansville, Indiana has moved to Lincoln City, Oregon 97367.

If anyone is traveling to Van's to pick up their kit in person, and can drop this QB kit off in Lincoln City, about 60 miles away from Van's, we'd be happy to split some costs with you. Obviously, you'd need to be starting your journey from somewhere in the midwest or east coast for this to make sense.

You'd have to have a 16' or larger covered truck or trailer. You'd also need to be the normal, meticulous, RV type who won't treat this QB like it was a rusty 1973 Chevy.

The QB consists of the usual fuselage, wings, tail, canopy, and a bunch of small parts. I'll help load and pack everything. You drive and help unload at the other end.

Let me know who/what/where/ when and we'll work out something that will make everyone happy.

Partain?

Vince,

Call up Tony at Partain Transport, advertiser on this site and ships Van's kits to and from most anywhere. 1 541 330 0828 He did one for me from SC to OR and it wash cheaper than most.

Partain

Just got Partain to ship my 7AQB kit to me.
Price was VERY reasonable. I couldn't of done it myself with a Uhaul for any cheaper. Great service.
BTW Lincoln city is a real nice place! Was there a couple months ago!

Wow. That was easy. Evansville to Oregon for a little over $2k, fully insured, and will be handled by professionals.

Thanks guys!