db8

Well Known Member
Was just wondering if anybody knows where to start in the manual for a QB fuse? The instructions say start from the beginning and read forward to the point where it is caught up to the QB. I have chatted with others who have the QB Fuse and they say it's a total pain to find where it starts. I didn't have to worry about the wings because they are slow build. Thanks for any help on this. Take care. Dave

Yep - start at the beginning. You'll need to do this to assure that everything is built correctly and to educate yourself on the airplane.

My 7 was a QB.

It really doesn't take very long to start at the beginning and follow along on your fuselage until you find where they stopped. I probably spent more time trying to figure out how NOT to do that than I did actually doing it...it's a pretty quick read, and you'll find out cool stuff about how it's all built!

Paul

Dave,
The Fuse chapter is really not that long to begin with, and you want to follow it through and verify all the steps anyway. It's kind of fun going through the chapter and not actually having to do anything but keep the beer cold.

You will probably find that you'll start working at the point where it's said that you will put in the steps if you're going to use them.

Still, go through EVERY step of EVERY building section because you, not the company that did the Quickbuild, are responsible for the safety of the aircraft.

Thanks for the replies

Thanks for the replies guys. I'll start from the beginning, because like you say, it's good to know and shouldn't take that long. Take care. Dave