chaliboy

I'm New Here
Hello Everyone,

I've been lurking around this forum for years, fascinated with the idea of building a Vans Aircraft. Thanks to the pandemic, I have had the time to re-visit this dream of plane building, it's not an idea anymore. I recently purchased the Empennage for an RV14A.

I am taking it a step further. Not only are the Wife and Son onboard to helping with the Build. I've also solicited my Son's baseball team to pitch in...

I have limited it to 5 people, only because I am also in the learning process and want to make sure I can handle the Student to Student Ratio :)

I hope to inspire some of these young adults and provide them with a journey
of a lifetime. Not to mention the ride of a lifetime for me.

Hoping to document and video tape to share the process. Both the good and the bad.

I look forward to being a part of this Group.

Let the Building begin !!!

Carlos Concepcion
Builder #140784

Carlos,
Welcome to the madness. Enjoy every moment, looking back even the rough times are a memorable part of the process.

Enjoy

Congrats Carlos - if you're anywhere near NE Florida I'm happy to help out any way I can. Lots of good resources. VAF is the go-to, with blogs and Facebook (excellent RV-14 group) as well.

Thank you to all.

I'm in Ft. Lauderdale and will definitely be reaching
out to this forum when I see myself feeling a tad
overwhelmed.

Carlos

Congratulations. You will love this airplane for many reasons. The Quickbuild is a good way to go if you are a first time builder wanting to fly in a few months.
I have 270 hours of travel on mine, 100% satisfied.

Congratulations Carlos! I built an RV-7A and loved the process so much, that I'm now building a 14A. I'm working on the empennage as well. You'll love it and the education you will receive while building it will match no other.

Hey Carlos,

Welcome and congrats on getting started. I have a -14A at KISM which is currently in Phase 1. You're very welcome to come by and check it out.