orenjr

I need to pull some more wires in the wings for the new wing wiring. Was wondering if anyone could share pictures or ways to attach wires together and pull through the small whole. Without loozing one in the process or getting too big of bundle.Need 5 or 6 wires .
Thanks! Oren

Figure out how many wires you need to pull. Add one and pull all of them with one of the existing wires. (Use the "extra" wire to replace the one you pulled with) OR. Pull only the number you need, and a piece of string with an existing wire then use the string to pull the one wire back in.

Marshall Alexander

Skin them back about 4 inches, clip off about half of the strands then bend a hook in the middle of the 4 inches, this makes them about hlf size.
We have to do this quite a bit doing our electrical work. I'm an electricial contractor in OK.:)

Marshall Alexander

Wire pulling suggestion...

The main problem I am having is connecting the one wire to the 6 wires .

Make 6 bare spots on the pulling wire about 4 inches apart. Twist and solder each new wire to a bare spot, this should make a pulling setup without any big lumps to hang up on the small bushings and the soldered joints will not pull apart in the middle of the wing somewhere.

The main problem I am having is connecting the one wire to the 6 wires .

Hi
I used a PVC thinwall tube in the wing and threaded my wires through it.
Just safety wire to the rib. If need be make two holes split the buldle to draw the wires through with a gromat. The comes in .5in and .75in this helps when you need to add wire later.

Pegasus
Queen Creek Az.