Nice price, but they're huge. Also you can't use a bus bar, you have to daisy chain your hot wire with spade connectors. I like the klixon 7277's for straight pull breakers ($20). For switch breakers google ETA 3130-F110. They are about a half inch by one inch, come in several colors, and available with LED or incan light. Twenty to thirty bucks but still a lot less than a VPX.

+1 on the Klixon, you can use Busbars and they dont have a duty cycle on the reset function. They do caution against using them as an on-off switch, but they are OEM on many production planes. Ours are all going on 35 years old, still work great.

Nice price, but they're huge. Also you can't use a bus bar, you have to daisy chain your hot wire with spade connectors. I like the klixon 7277's for straight pull breakers ($20). For switch breakers google ETA 3130-F110. They are about a half inch by one inch, come in several colors, and available with LED or incan light. Twenty to thirty bucks but still a lot less than a VPX.

Hello Aerhed I was looking over the specifications of the breaker/switch and it says it can be had with termals with screws as well. It is hard to pass these up at this price. Their time to trip is about twice as longs as the others, which has me a bit concerned..

Jetdriven please explain to me duty cycle on the reset function?

thanks,
Bill

If you are cutting your own panel, you are going to hate all the square corner rectangular holes you have to cut.

That is true Mike but I only plan on using the breaker/switch for the autopilot and trim circuit breakers. I have standard circuit breakers and seperate switches for the rest.

thanks,
Bill

That is true Mike but I only plan on using the breaker/switch for the autopilot and trim circuit breakers. I have standard circuit breakers and seperate switches for the rest.

thanks,
Bill

Makes a lot more sense after your explanation. I have 5 rocker switch/breakers in my panel.

For my money---- go for it :D

Hello Aerhed I was looking over the specifications of the breaker/switch and it says it can be had with termals with screws as well. It is hard to pass these up at this price. Their time to trip is about twice as longs as the others, which has me a bit concerned..

Jetdriven please explain to me duty cycle on the reset function?

thanks,
Bill

The Klixon 2TC circuit breakers are good for 5-10K cycles, depending on load. Klixon still does not recommend using them for an on-off switch but what i have seen its a non-issue.

Mike is right about that. It's a mutha to hand cut nice tight rectangles that are square and evenly spaced. I can do it, but it eats time. I'm looking for some kind of pre-punch panel for them this time.