LettersFromFlyoverCountry

Well Known Member
This is how silly ideas might become reality.

I was on Facebook yesterday, declaring my love for chocolate pudding (the most underrated food on the planet). I opined that I would like to find fly-ins serving pudding and make this summer The Summer of Pudding.

That's when the great Bob Brown said:

Go to harbor freight, buy their electric cement mixer, buy a few hundred pounds of chocolate puddin mix and start the Bob Collins Chocolate Puddin and RV Fest at an airport near you. Make history!

A few minutes later, we had a name, "Pudding Palooza." And this morning, a friend made the beginning of a logo (still to come, the South Saint Paul skyline, basically oil refineries. And also, we gotta change the plane)

puddingpalooza.jpg

And the more I think about it, the more I think, "hey, this might not be a bad idea."

So I'm trying some market research here. Are there enough RVers out there who like...you know... pudding? And how far would you fly to get some?

That would work for me

But pie would be better!

I've ridden my Harley from the Milwaukee area to Osseo for pie at the Norske Nook. Well worth the trip!

That was 4 hours. Each way. 57C to St Paul in the 8? Maybe 2 hours. Done deal!

Course I'm going to have to finish the plane first. :(

But pie would be better!

I've ridden my Harley from the Milwaukee area to Osseo for pie at the Norske Nook. Well worth the trip!

That was 4 hours. Each way. 57C to St Paul in the 8? Maybe 2 hours. Done deal!

Course I'm going to have to finish the plane first. :(

ahhh...The Norske Nook...Deb is 100% Scandinavian and her Mom and Dad are from Minnesota...We usually visit the Norske Nook every year...either from Oshkosh or from a family reunion in Lake Mills, Iowa...Great restaurant and even better pie...

The Pudding Palooza sounds like fun...

Regards