JimP

I suppose I could put together a how-to from my the recent e-mails on the tip-up canopy.

The interior plastic lining the bubble is just not sticking anymore and I want to remove and replace. What's a good material to use for protecting the plexi? I've heard clear shelf lining could work.

Jim

I've read that Saran Wrap works. I tried it and found it to be thin. It's fine to keep dust and such off of it. Maybe you could put on a few layers.

There's a shrink wrap used by the lumber industry to wrap up bundles of wood or molding to keep them dry.
It's like Saran Wrap, but a much heavier mil thickness. It also sticks to itself pretty well so I would bet it would stick to a clean canopy just as well (it does not use any adhesive; it just clings naturally).
I've seen it in 4", 12" and 18" wide rolls, but I'm sure it's available in other sizes.

Try a local supply house that handles various packaging supplies.

Spray Lat is what you want

Buy a gallon of Spraylat from Spruce. You can spray it on, or brush it on. Water soluble, and it's sole purpose is to protect canopies during shipment or assembly. Peels right off, as long as you don't leave it out in the sun, or don'e put it on too thick. Best $$ I spent on preventative maintenance during the build. IT also has some shock absorbtion, as it's kinda rubbery and soft. I got tired of messing around with sticky plastic and tape.

Art in Asheville.