Vlad

Well Known Member
I can not find find proseal accelerator (Part 2) neither on Van's WebStore nor ACS. I remember somebody mentioned it's possible to buy accelerator separately. I have lots of white stuff left over but run out of accelerator. Should I buy Part 1 and Part 2 again?

I don't know if you can buy it seperately. but if you have one part left you are using to much of the other part. they should be used up at the same time.

Steve,
I used recommended ratios on my fuel tanks and after that it became my favorite glue:) To glue misc parts I used random proportions, often adding more accelerator to speed the process. As a result I ran out of part 2 quickly.
I was told a while ago Vans had some accelerator leftovers and was selling it at that time. They specified that the Part 2 was not recommended for tanks because of close expiration date. They sold out fast.

I don't know if you can buy it seperately. but if you have one part left you are using to much of the other part. they should be used up at the same time.