TomVal

Well Known Member
After 4 years of ownership, I finally completed the aerobatic flight testing of my -8. After reopening Phase I what are the correct Op Lim paragraph logbook entries to close Phase I?

? Must I enter both para 4 & 15 statements to include normal and aerobatic maneuvers flight testing?

OR​

? Just enter the para 15 statement in reference to the aerobatic maneuvers?

Also, must I state, where applicable, that the maneuver was completed to both the left & right (e.g. spins Left & Right), or just state the maneuver?

Thanks,

After 4 years of ownership, I finally completed the aerobatic flight testing of my -8. After reopening Phase I what are the correct Op Lim paragraph logbook entries to close Phase I?
? Must I enter both para 4 & 15 statements to include normal and aerobatic maneuvers flight testing?
OR​
? Just enter the para 15 statement in reference to the aerobatic maneuvers?
Also, must I state, where applicable, that the maneuver was completed to both the left & right (e.g. spins Left & Right), or just state the maneuver?
Thanks,

You do not need to restate paragraph 4 unless you changed something that would change these numbers.
You do need to address paragraph 15 (should be 16. paragraph 15 prohibits aerobatics) in your aircraft logs. And yes you should be specific for each aerobatic maneuver; i.e. left & right.