titanhank

Well Known Member
can someone tell me where to get a 12lb prop crush plate? i have refurbed an rv3 and after gutting the steam gauge panel and replacing with glass and painting the plane, she is a bit tail heavy for my weight. i need a mike landoll or similiar 12lb crush plate for an 0-320. i have a 2 blade catto prop installed.

thanks
titanhank

I think you are looking for an inertia ring. I have one on my RV-8 because I have an O320 and composite prop.

I think you are looking for an inertia ring. I have one on my RV-8 because I have an O320 and composite prop.

i think an inertia ring would work if it is in the 10-12 lb range. where can i get one from? i just need the weight. my engine and prop are very smooth already.

Crush Plate

Go to Sabre Mfg. They made one for me and will make you whatever weight and diameter you need.

Great guys - great service.:)

Crush Plate

Sorry - It's Saber Mfg. - got the spelling wrong. They can make you a crush plate with required bolts to get your CG forward. Also, with the crush plate on a Catto prop, you will get more inertia and you will have better low speed idle.

http://www.sabermfg.com