Robert Anglin

Well Known Member
Hi guys. We just got a very nice drop tip carbon fiber from the crew in White house... A lot sexier than I had thought it was going to be. More curves than a guccie girl; that kind of thing. Dose anyone know of a maker of "booties-sleaves" with good light color or lined to refract "U.V.". Short of going to the sail boat sail maker and having a set made. It would be nice to have a set to keep it good looking for a longer time. In the mean time it lives under my bed to keep it safe and have good dream for sure.. Thanks yours as always R.E.A.III #80888

Just a thought ----

Search RC hobby sites for wing bags.

You can probably find something there that will work.

RC sailplane wing bags

RC model sailplane wing bags might be perfect. Check with www.skipmillermodels.com, and www.soaringusa.com Give the measurements you need and they can check inventory. I'll check with a source that used to make custom ones and see if he still does it. Could be another source of income for him.

Thanks guys, I know a few "RC" fliers as one of them gave me a Grate plains modle of an RV-4 a few years back to try and keep me going. Still hangs on the wall at Hooks. I will give it a shot and see what turns up...
yours as always REA III #80888