jboles98

I'm New Here
Hey guys, I may something right up your alley. I have a damaged RV8A on (an online auction site... you know the one).... right now. Item number: 250227957550. Take a look at it, I think you will really like. Below is a short description of the aircraft:

This aircraft is a sweetheart. It has only 192.1 hours on it since brand new. Only 192.1 hours on the engine as well. It has a real nice instrument panel as well King Radios and a It also has leather interior. All of the cylinders were replaced with Millennium cylinders 8 months ago. The aircraft was built by a true craftsman. The detail and workmanship is something you have to see.

The S/N of the aircraft is 81737and has a TTAF is 192.1

ENGINE - Superior Engine SL -O-360-B1AZ (Kit) s/n-05736

****Millenium cylinders installed on 5-15-2007****

Last Compression all cyliders were over 78/80

TTSN 192.1 hours!!!!

Propeller - HC-C2YK-1BF/F7666A-4 PROP STRIKE!!!

TTSN 192.1

*blades may be repairable

AVIONICS-

Dynon - Electronic Flight Information Systems (EFIS) are glass cockpit avionics that integrate all flight parameters into one optimized instrument. These modern systems offer enhanced reliabilityand reduced weight.
The primary functions supplied with the EFIS-D10A include:

Attitude Indicator
Airspeed Indicator
Altimeter
Vertical Speed Indicator
Gyro-Stabilized Magnetic Compass
Turn/Coordinator/Ball
Turn Rate
Clock/Timer
G-Meter
Voltmeter
Horizontal Situation Indicator
King KT76A Transponder
King KX155 NAV / COMM

Feel free to email me at [email protected] or call me on my cell at 970.396.6546 if you have any question

Last edited by a moderator:
From all the oil on the belly and dribbling down the front of the cowling, I'm guessing engine problem and off-airport landing with a flip?

OUCH! But wait...

I'm no expert, but the integrity of the cockpit looks OK. In an off airport landing,
it looks like you have pretty good odds of surviving without major injury?
It's a shame about the airplane, but 'Better live to build another day?'

I have flown in and worked on that plane!:eek: It used to be based out of Conroe!

Ran out of fuel and had an off field landing w/ a flip. Owner was upside down for over a hr until someone finally found them.