nickflight1

I'm New Here
Hi everyone:

My name is Nicholas Thompson and I am hoping to be of service to the Vans aircraft community. I am an A&P/avionics technician in the central Pennsylvania area and am currently seeking business from all walks of the aviation community.
I am fully qualified to satisfy all of your avionics and airborne electrical needs. I work out of Schuykill County Airport (Also know as Joe Zerbe airport, ZER) with my 2 partners under the name of "Three in the Green". We have been doing many paint jobs on RVs as of late and the aircraft has really impressed me.

GPS, NAV/COM, transponder, Intercom, audio panels, engine monitor, glass panel, etc. My rates are very reasonable and I am eager to fulfill your avionics needs.

Interested parties can contact me by email @ [email protected] or by phone @ 570-847-5558. You may also contact Brian Fedder or Matt Marquette by phone @ 570-617-7754 and 570-847-9581 respectively.

Thanks and tell your friends:D

Welcome!!!!!!

Hey Nicholas, welcome to VAF.

Glad you are impressed with RVs.

Good to have you aboard.

Welcome, Nick......

......and do you wire up a new avionics stack with a PS Engineering audio panel, an SL30, SL40 and a Garmin 327? Then ship the pre-wired stack back to us? Approximate cost?

Again, welcome,

If thats what you want done, then yes absolutely. Id have to find out more details to give you an accurate quote but a fully wired and ready harness with that amount of equipment can take anywhere from 10 to 40 hours to complete depending on many factors. I prefer to do the full install myself but I also respect your desire to do the final install. Give me a full equipment list and we can hash out the details.

Thanks
Nick