lik2waterski

I'm New Here
On my last flight my garmin gma 340 audio panel quit working. I had to charge my battery before take off. About 30 min. into the flight I lost all electronics. i assumed the battery was totally dead. After installing a new battery the audio panel doesn't work, won't even come on. Is there a inline fuse or internal fuse on this panel? Thanks in advance for any help.

No, it did not blow a fuse or circut breaker. I just didn't know if it had one wired on the back of the unit or inside.
Thanks for the interest in helping.
Travis

Sounds like you have more problems with your electrical system then just the audio panel. Your battery goes dead (hmm, lets see what could have caused that), you throw a quick charge on battery and go flying and the battery is sucked dry (again) causing you to lose all electrical power on the aircraft.... and you're asking why the audio panel doesn't work :confused:

I would start with finding out what is going on with the electrical system that caused the battery to go dead. It appears your alternator is not working since even with a dead battery you should have had power. Once you sort out the alternator/charging issue you can tackle the 340. The first thing I would then check is if you have power to the unit.

George

GMA 340 audio panel

The GMA 340 does not have an internal fuse in it's power supply. The first connection to check are the power and ground connections to the GMA 340.