olyolson

Well Known Member
Friend
Anyone know anything about the Pro Pilot Autopilot? Seems to have some nice features all in one 3 1/8" gauge with servos included.

http://www.trioavionics.com/ProPilot.htm

esmh50.jpg

Trio Pro Pilot

I have one in my 7a, great unit and very easy to set up. More features than most people will ever use. Chuck and the boys at Trio really care about your satisfaction. Safety features are second to none, check out their web site. You will not get more features and bang for your buck than a Pro Pilot.
Gene

Last edited:
Great Company

I just put the single axis EZ Pilot in my RV-9A. It does everything it claims to do, which is more than I need. I got great tech suport about how to hook into my panel-mounted GPS. Highly recommended.

I have one in my bought flying 6. I haven't really put it through the wringer yet, but so far it seems easier and more intuitive than other APs I have used. I'll have a better idea of how well it performs in a few weeks, but so far I like it a lot.

IMHO, Trio is the best on the market, period!

Mine will hold altitude within 5' and will hold course within .01 miles (50')! Support and service can't be matched anywhere!