wirejock

Well Known Member
I thought I would share a rave on a cleaner/paint prep product.
Aero-GREEN 4110 paint prep
This product is environmentally safe. I used it based on a recommendation from the Sherwin Williams tech support. It's mixed 3 parts water to 1 part product in a spray bottle. I used the wipe method by spraying a blue paper towell till soaked, wipe thoroughly then dry with a clean lint free cloth or in my case blue paper towel. Surfaces were squeaky clean after and ready for primer.
Pretty good stuff. Smells good too.

Is there any place to buy it in less than a five gallon bucket? My admittedly brief search didn't turn up any sources for the spray bottles.

Aero-Green

I used the web page distributor locator then called the store for availability. It was $12 for a quart. The spray bottle was purchased from the aviation department at Home Depot.
Here is the product link.
http://hi-litesolutions.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&product_id=9&flypage=flypage.tpl&pop=0&vmcchk=1&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=9

And here are the results based on Omaha.
Sherwin Williams Store # 1405
Address : 4424 S. 102nd St.
Postal code/ZIP : 68127-1003
Town/Suburb/City : Omaha
State/County/Province : NE
Phone : (402) 592-1522
Fax : (402) 592-1857
Web Site : www.sherwin-williams.com/

Thanks! I tend not to ask for quotes (which seems to be the only option on the web page) because I typically get hounded to death with email and phone calls afterwards. I may call the local S-W and see if they carry or will get it (once I am close to running out of the stuff I'm using now).