Plans

Get the CD. The preview are not full size scans. Plus the CD comes with the manual.

Get the CD. The preview are not full size scans. Plus the CD comes with the manual.

Does the CD also include all the "OP" optional part/prints? These are quite important for a complete set.

Thanks . . .

Silly me, yes the OP's are included per link above.

Last edited:
How about the full parts list in searchable format? I begged them for that for about 5 years after starting my kit. I spent more hours searching for parts than building.

I did it with mine

I bought the CD for a quick reference and used Adobe Acrobat to generate an OCR (optical character recognition) version. Now I just put in the part I am searching for and up it comes. Worked very well but the file does get very big as a result.

Good luck,
Paul

Inventory

How about the full parts list in searchable format? I begged them for that for about 5 years after starting my kit. I spent more hours searching for parts than building.

If anyone needs it, send me an e-mail. I created an inventory for my 7a in Excel. It's complete up to the fuse kit where I am now. Formatted to look exactly like the Vans paper shipping receipts. It even includes parts not in my kit. I use it all the time.

Last edited:
Yes, but...

How do I get these big files into my iPad? Too big for email attachments, Google drive leashes me to the internet, no USB or CD drive on an iPad. I know it's gotta be possible, but not seeing it.

How do I get these big files into my iPad? Too big for email attachments, Google drive leashes me to the internet, no USB or CD drive on an iPad. I know it's gotta be possible, but not seeing it.

I used the DropBox app. I have Dropbox on all my computers and it keeps everything in sync. I use premium version of "DocsToGo" to open the PDF that I saved in DropBox. The file is then saved on my iDevice.

Hope this helps. There are other ways that I do not use that you could use. One would be to go from your computer to the iDevice using the USB cable and iDevice port with iTunes.

I use the GoodReader app for this type of thing. It is reader for many file types, including PDFs.

GoodReader gives you two options get the files from the computer to GoodReader on the iPad:
  1. Use the option in GoodReader to create a WiFi connection, then use a web browser on the computer to connect and upload the files.
  2. Connect the iPad to the computer with a USB cable, then launch iTunes on the computer. iTunes will allow you to copy files from the computer to the iPad.

The CD's were worth the expense for me. They gave the information I was looking for the the models of RV's I was building packages for. Including alot of optional information.
I put mine on thumb drives so I can use them at work, the hangar, the shop, on vacation :eek::D.
Tom

I knew that

Yes, of course, sync it over into Goodreader. Thanks, I knew I knew how to to it. I just didn't remember how to do it. I think.