JonJay

Well Known Member
Any Rv'rs in Presho?
I am Pheasant hunting for a few days in the area. I am not comfortable flying from the Northwest this time of year so will be driving up from Denver with some friends.
Too bad, it flight plans at seven hours, which is exactly what the drive from Denver will be after I fly commercially. Oh well, not worth risking getting my ariplane stuck in South Dakota for the winter!

Are you kidding?

If you find more than a dozen people in Presho you will be doing well, let alone finding and RV dude, but you never know. I've seen them in stranger places. Good luck with the birds. They will outnumber people for sure.

Funny

If you find more than a dozen people in Presho you will be doing well, let alone finding and RV dude, but you never know. I've seen them in stranger places. Good luck with the birds. They will outnumber people for sure.

Thanks for the reply.

SNIP

Oh well, not worth risking getting my ariplane stuck in South Dakota for the winter!

People actually fly airplanes in SD in the winter, so if you leave it there, I'm sure there will be many volunteers in the state to keep your plane flying until you come back for it!:D

Again, funny

You guys crack me up. Seriously though, flying across Eastern Washington, Idaho, and Montana this time of year takes a serious bunch of good luck with weather, both coming and going. I am just not that brave.
If I do ever get stuck somewhere though, it is nice to know that there would be a steady stream of volunteers to keep my oil warm, even in South Dakota.
Make it a great Turkey Day!

SOUTH DAKOTA

A GOOD AIRPORT CLOSE TO PRESHO IS WINNER. THEY HAVE HANGARS AND FULL SERVICE + LOTS OF PHEASANTS.