ron sterba

Well Known Member
OK so I stumbled onto this webpage and found Pre-made front and rear fairings for the RV's at pilotlights.net Left side of page blue boxes and #6 from the bottom you'll find RV fairings. Click on it and They'll show you the whole installation process. Expected hour savings is 20 to 30 hrs.

Last edited:
OK so I stumbled onto this webpage and found Pre-made front and rear fairings for the RV's at pilotlight.net Left side of page blue boxes and #6 from the bottom you'll find RV fairings. Click on it and They'll show you the whole installation process. Expected hour savings is 20 to 30 hrs.

The website you posted links to a wedding planning site (I think you meant pilotlights.net)

http://www.pilotlights.net/pilotlights_014.htm

It seems like a great idea, but $1000 for the two fairings is a lot of scratch.

Another seller, different solution

http://www.mlblueskunk.com/Windscreen_Fairings.html

Ron,

How about making it easier for us and posting the link rather than describing it. When I type pilotlight.net into a browser I get sent to a wedding planner page. There is no link to any canopy fairings on this page. I have checked the date and its not the 1st of April and with Williams´s wedding next Friday, I have had enough of weddings.

OK Wings has since posted the correct link. Thanks mate.

Last edited:
OK OK !! I'am just trying to think about the marriage between you and your RV! Its all about blending in! You & your wife and the RV, blending is a big part of the process. Oh my wife says i may have left a word out of a sentence and thats not what I meant. SO I Apologize to all of you! But on the otherhand maybe you can use the site.Forgive me. Thanks to Colin and Anthony for digging in and letting me know what was the correct site!
Appreciated.

Ron

OK OK !! I'am just trying to think about the marriage between you and your RV! Its all about blending in! You & your wife and the RV, blending is a big part of the process. Oh my wife says i may have left a word out of a sentence and thats not what I meant. SO I Apologize to all of you! But on the otherhand maybe you can use the site.Forgive me. Thanks to Colin and Anthony for digging in and letting me know what was the correct site!
Appreciated.

Ron

Come on Ron, it was not that bad a mistake. I was just trying to lighten up in my British way. Do they do RV marriages in Las Vegas? As for next Friday, I hear 1.5 billion people around the world will be glued to thier telly watching a very expensive wedding. I, however, will be at work.

I've been considering the alum one for awhile and would sure like to here from someone who has installed it.

Fairings or glass?

I too am wondering if anyone has tried the fairing idea instead of the all glass route. I like the idea of not ruining the paint if a canopy change is needed but what about overall look and possibilty of wind noise? Building a tipup so the pilotlights is NG. Skunk works may be OK. Ideas anyone?