RV7Guy

Well Known Member
I put a deposit on a 7 project just North of Atlanta. This was listed here in the Classifieds. Is there anyone out there with building experience, possibly a Tech Counselor that could do a pre buy inspection for me.

I'm confident in the workmanship but would like to get a neutral set of eyes on the project. It is located in Canton, GA, approx 35 miles North of Atlanta.

I'll be happy to cover expenses.

Pre-buy

I live in North East GA. I have a friend who is an AP/IA that helped me rivet in places I couldn't reach when I built my RV-8 slow build. He knows RV's, does pre-buys and is reasonable. If interested, let me know and I will put you in touch with him. (mannanj at altell dot net).

Hello Darwin!

Hey Darwin, I'm a local AP/IA... I live on the north side of Atlanta... I'm pretty busy studying for my rotor CFI but I do have some free time here and there... I'd also look for Kahuna or some of the local boys to go check on it.. call me anytime.. 404-405-1315
Best
Brian Wallis
ps I also have a 10 megapixal camera :)

Last edited:
I'll be back in the area tomorrow (Saturday) evening and could be available to assist on Sunday or one evening next week.

770 722-4084