Smilin' Jack

Well Known Member
I have Dual Dynon Skyview setup and also an MGL V6 radio. I have had a issued with the MGL V6 com and the EMS 220 from Dynon.

Both of these Avionics suppliers have been more than courteous during the problems and have shipped units immediately so I could still fly and do a swap in a single day and then ship the other unit back to them within 30 days.

This is customer service.... of the best kind....I only have great admiration for corporations that display this type of service.

I can not speak for other avionics suppliers.... I am sure they do likewise.

The support for our experimental aircraft is great and appreciated.
This is one reason to continue to support our suppliers.

Smilin' Jack

I agree completely, at least in respect to Dynon. I don't have a whole lot of experience with MGL. I just had an auto pilot problem with a Skyview installation and they had me send them a data log (I guess the unit is always logging data). They had their engineer look through it and they found that it was an AHRS issue, even though the Attitude and heading appeared to be working. They shipped me a new AHRS immediately and would have shipped it overnight if I let them. Put the new one in and the problem is solved. Great company.

We have a lot of Dynon products in planes on our field. I know of quite a few instances where Dynon shipped replacement equipment prior to end users returning original items. Remarkable.

Mark

Both companies are great to work with. We sell/install them both and I can tell you that my customers are always thrilled with the level of customer service provided by both. In fact, you'll notice from my sig line, they are the only two companies we sell/install for and it's mainly because of this.