prkaye

Well Known Member
I just finished some improvements on my shop (garage)... specifically insulation, drywall, and white paint (walls and ceiling). New insulated door coming 2-3 weeks!

The bare white walls are crying out for a nice poster or two of an RV-9A. Anyone know where one can get posters? The shots on Vans calendars are great, but a bit smaller than I'd like for a poster...

Hi Phil

I got a poster of the RV9A from Van's. I call them and they don't have them anymore.

Kent

I believe that was the one that was fatal to the pax at OSH.

Last edited by a moderator:
The passenger in that aircraft was killed. He was the president of our EAA Chapter here in Ottawa, Ontario.

Wall hangings for the shop

I have found several good pics of RVs from this site and others that I have printed off on my computer printer and mounted in an 8.5 x 11 "document frame" from Wally World. Not poster size, but 6 or 8 will cover a wall pretty nicely at a reasonable cost.

Copywrite

Piddler said:
I have found several good pics of RVs from this site and others that I have printed off on my computer printer and mounted in an 8.5 x 11 "document frame" from Wally World. Not poster size, but 6 or 8 will cover a wall pretty nicely at a reasonable cost.
Doing this is a violation of the photographers copywrite, so I would suggest asking permission first. I am happy to let people (especially RVers!) use the pics in my site for personal use, but someone trying to make a living off their photography probably isn't going to be quite as willing.