Gagarin737

Well Known Member
I want to reprint the POH. But wat is the paper size of the booklet and where to get this paper size in the States? (On vacation in Florida)

Thanks, Joeri.

Most small booklets are about 8 1/2 by 5 1/2 inches, or 8.5x11 folded in half. Print in landscape, cut, collate... Or take it to Staples or other office store and have them print it.

But, with a smartphone or ipad... Why bother. I have all my docs on my Ipad mini including POH, avionics, wiring diagram, etc.

I do have hard copies full size in my file, which is about 15 pounds.

Don

Thanks, from what I remember the paper size was 7"x5" (anyone willing to measure to confirm the paper size?)
I also have all files on the iPad but a POH is something I want to have printed.

Last edited:
Word Document version of POH

Joeri,

I have a version of the POH I created in Word format that I have "Europeanised" to include temperatures in Centrigrade, take off and landing distances in metres, W&B in kilograms, etc which can be printed out on A4 or A5 paper. You are welcome to a copy provided you accept that it comes with no guarantees as to the accuracy of my transcription of the original Van's document.

Alan
G-CGVD