azav8or

Can anyone direct me to where I might get my squeezer repaired? It still functions but is now leaking a considerable amount of air out of the plunger area when idle. The inlet is not leaking.

Thanks, Joe.

Avery!

I would call the kind folks over at Avery Tool. No question!

Great people, and they have all the parts to expedite your squeezer back to you.

Bad O Ring

Take off the swivel fitting on the back head - 3/4" wrench flats. You've lost the O ring on the valve - replace it. Clean & lubricate (light oil &/or grease) the threads on the swivel fitting & inside the back head. CAREFULLY screw the swivel fitting back into the back head. Remember, you're mating steel threads on the swivel fitting to aluminum threads inside the back head. DO NOT cross thread!

Any other problems, pls. contact us off-line.

Fred W. Kunkel
CLEAR AIR TOOLS
www.clearairtools.com

ditto atlantic air tools!!!!!

I bought a squeezer on line that had been oiled (big no-no). Went belly-up. Joe at AAT completely rebuilt the squeezer for me and didn't charge me a dime, plus did a fast turn around. He is also the supplier for Avery and Cleaveland tools. His number is 931-425-6883, and a great guy to deal with.

shouldn't this be in the 'tools' forum? or were you just interested in the responses from -7 builders?? :D :) ;) :p

DIY Pneumatic squeezer repair

I bought a used squeezer on Ebay, and it leaked a bit. I disassembled the air inlet area and went to the hardware store and found O rings to fit and fixed it myself. They are not complicated tools.

Dennis Glaeser
7A - Fuselage

Thanks for all the replys. I meant to put this in the tools forum but messed up. I couldn't find a way to move it after seeing my mistake. Thanks again, Joe.

azav8or said:
I meant to put this in the tools forum but messed up. I couldn't find a way to move it after seeing my mistake. Thanks again, Joe.

i'm just messin' with ya joe. glad you found what you needed!! :)