Jaypratt

Well Known Member
Mentor
Recently needing a bunch of Oil Hoses for a Ravin Inverted system for a FWF job. I was made aware of Tom Swerengen in Beaufort, SC. He makes up hoses for Experimental airplanes. He has been making hoses for his day job for some many years. He thinks he wants a RV9,,, but I know he will build a RV8 when he gets his mind right. :)

IF any of you builders would like to get FAST SERVICE!! order your hoses from Tom 843 271 2329. He is good, and will help you fast!!!

Last edited:
Help!

Jim you are in too far to help,,,, But Tom Swerengen is helpable, he hasen't ordered a kit yet. He is flying with some RV guys in Beaufort, not sure what he is riding in............. He needs a 8 though.

I need an 8 too, Jay! :D

Maybe if I could talk everyone on VAF into kicking in a couple of bucks...

...nah, that's been done already! (keep pounding on that 3 DR!)

thanks-Jay

for the kind words!. I'm flying with Lee Logan in Ridgeland, SC in a RV4, and a F1 Rocket-(when he gets his avionics back). So, I'm getting some back seat time. Lee is a great guy--known him for years- and give him credit for pushing me towards the RV community, the VAF, and making me take the plunge in getting my business off the ground.
Many of you have also helped, either by the kind words of encouragement, or by ordering some hose assemblies. I hope that you have been satisfied by the service, and the product.
FYI---I'm working on a product for those of you that want to build your own assemblies, but using teflon hose. Hopefully have it ready by SunNFun.
Thanks again!
Tom

Jim you are in too far to help,,,, But Tom Swerengen is helpable, he hasen't ordered a kit yet. He is flying with some RV guys in Beaufort, not sure what he is riding in............. He needs a 8 though.

After seeing this thread this morning I thought why not.
I placed a order for my brake hoses a few minutes ago and I got a response they will made and in the mail today. Talk about fast service I thought it would take a week.