prkaye

Well Known Member
I didn't want to be messing around with step ladders to get up to work on all the in-cockpit things like wiring and panel. To make life easier, I built these platforms. They are designed to fit around the gear-legs so they can easily be pulled away from the plane. Just in case anybody likes the idea and wants to borrow it ;)

I didn't want to be messing around with step ladders to get up to work on all the in-cockpit things like wiring and panel. To make life easier, I built these platforms. They are designed to fit around the gear-legs so they can easily be pulled away from the plane. Just in case anybody likes the idea and wants to borrow it ;)

Very trick, Phil!

You're killin' me :).

Very innovative :).

And to think that I built 5 or 6 RV's/Rockets and am still using the same 2 milkcrates :D.

What a great idea! Being short guy myself I was thinking about some benches/elevations. Thanks Phil

I did the same thing (but nowhere near as pretty) - mounted my 12V power supplies and other support stuff underneath the work platforms. Got the idea from, well....KSC....;)

I think someone is just showing off their woodworking skills simultaneously with metalworking skills :D

I like the back rails... you must be like me -- I'd be walking backwards off them at least once an hour, with battle scars and choice words to match!