T.O.Craig

Well Known Member
I am looking for a phone number of Planetools.com. Have questions for him. What are experinces with his tool kits. Seems like a good deal with the free pneumatic squeezer. Any info would help :rolleyes:

I bought several items from Isham. Took several weeks for the stuff to arrive, but the package was complete and the tools were good quality. Avery is hard to beat for customer service and quick ship so they get most of my business now.

I dealt with Shaun at Isham. I went thru their list in the deluxe kit and deleted the items I didn't want. I sent them an email with my own list asking for a discounted price with the squeezer and the DTRT dimpler. I got a quick response and a fair price, and the items were shipped the following day. I would deal with him again anytime.

I will try Shaun. It seems there prices are competative. Nice to know you had a quick turn around Thanks again Craig

I highly recommend going with the deals at Planetools. Shaun Isham is an absolute pleasure to do business with, and I'm quite satisfied with the quality of the products he sells.

I purchased an RV kit with a free squeezer, and am glad I purchased this kit from Shaun. The squeezer is a new high quality CP 214 clone, and I love it. I have found the kit to be comprehensive and very reasonably priced.

Often, the customer service of some tool vendors is proportionate to their prices; not so with Planetools. For example, my 3X rivet gun stopped working. I informed the staff at Planetools, and they FedExed a new gun out to me ASAP, even before I had a chance to return the defective rivet gun.

Now that's service!

Rudy
-9A, Ripon, CA
Riveting rudder

Planetools

I'd highly recommend Planetools.com for getting your tools and supplies. I bought the RV builder's kit from them and have very happy with it. The tools are first-rate and the service is even better.

I received everything very quickly, and I recall I got free shipping on the whole order. The free pneumatic squeezer has been wonderful as has the DRDT-2 dimple press upgrade I purchased.

Since I ordered my kit, I've also ordered addtional tools from both Avery and Planetools.com. Avery did a good job, but they didn't do as well as Planetools.com. Planetools sent me an order acknowledgement and a shipping notice via e-mail. I didn't get that from Avery and had to call them to find out status. I'd still buy from both, but I feel that the service is much better at Planetools.

Another data point...

I went to Isham's site to order a few things and it kept saying my credit card number or exp date were invalid. Grr. So I called them up (thanks to the second poster for the phone number) and ordered it that way. Honestly it sounded like the guy wrote it on a napkin and I wasn't real confident the order wouldn't be lost, but it did ship and I was billed correctly and it seemed to go just fine.

The package came priority mail (3 or 4 days from ordering) and was demolished. The smaller of the tools was there, but the larger was not. I called him back and he said, no questions asked, that he'd ship another one today. So, as far as I can tell, great company.