MrNomad

Well Known Member
I am having an over voltage issue with my Plane Power 60 amp ALT in my 9A. Dick Carmichael from Plane Power in TX spent the better part of an hour helping me find the issue and how to resolve it.

This weekend I will tackle the problem armed with quality information from the vendor.

IMHO, it does not get any better than this kind of customer service.

Kudos to Dick & Texas hospitality at its best.

I am having an over voltage issue with my Plane Power 60 amp ALT in my 9A. Dick Carmichael from Plane Power in TX spent the better part of an hour helping me find the issue and how to resolve it.

This weekend I will tackle the problem armed with quality information from the vendor.

IMHO, it does not get any better than this kind of customer service.

Kudos to Dick & Texas hospitality at its best.

+1 on Dick's support. Send me a private message for my solution to OVP problems.

I had excellent support

even though I didn't buy a product from them.

While trying to find a standby alternator that would fit the vacuum pad of a "D" O-360 they told me no worries, send it back if it doesn't fit. Even had me take the alternator apart before sending it back. Finally, working with me to see if I could grind part of the case, send me an alternator out of the non-compliant bin and told me cut on it whatever, its yours to keep.

Would definitely work with them again.