azonic75

Well Known Member
As time comes to mount a heated pitot tube, I have to decide where to put it. Seems like many mount it just outboard of the bellcrank inspection cover.
Some further inboard, some further outboard. Has anyone flying had any regrets one way or another.

Kai

Exactly....

This is exactly what I'm trying to figure out. Hard to visualize exactly the angle at which a rope will lie, at least for me with a 3/4 built wing sitting upside down on a work bench.

Kai

This is exactly what I'm trying to figure out. Hard to visualize exactly the angle at which a rope will lie, at least for me with a 3/4 built wing sitting upside down on a work bench.

Kai

Ha! no Joke! It is sometimes hard to the the Big Pic when you are wraped up in the small details.

Kai

Most tie down anchors are way too wide for an RV. I should have put the pitot tube at least a foot further out.

No Worry

It seems close but I have never had a problem using the left wing tiedown where it is located in the stock position. It is not something that you have to worry about operationally.

Bob Axsom