Bavafa

Well Known Member
We in the aviation community have become accustom to a Nordstrom type service from the vendors and suppliers of aircraft goods. One of these supplier, Approach Fast Stack, has certainly provided that type of service often going above it by a few notches. I have come to believe using their hub has been one of the best decision I made when I was contemplating my panel. Since building and flying the plane, I have come to add and change a few instruments, the recent addition has been an upgrade to an ADSB-in/out and so far the wiring changes has been as simple as adding/changing a new plug to the hub, no cut/splice or search for which connector.

Tim at Approach has always been a phone call away, even after hours and with great care and patience walked me thru different option, choices and installations. Fortunately, there has not been much occasion for troubleshooting as things have been working flawlessly ever since they were installed.

I couldn't agree more. The system and Tim are fabulous. I won my system in a raffle about 12 or 13 years ago and it has been flawless. When I build my next aircraft I will definitely include an Approach Fast Stack.

Jerry Esquenazi
RV-8 N84Je

Is there an echo in here?

I second the motion!

I am almost done with my G3X installation using Tim's Fast Stack. The installation has been very straightforward and Tim has been very patient with me throughout the whole process.

He is also a Garmin dealer and I purchased my G3X as well as all other avionics from him to boot! One stop shopping at it's finest!

If you want to see my installation, follow this link:

http://www.rivetbangers.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4511

I will be hitting the big switch and booting it up very soon. I am totally confident that the smoke will stay in the boxes where it belongs!

The Approach Fast Stack is the quickbuild version of avionics wiring for sure! What a luxury!

:cool: CJ

Agreed!!!

I installed one in my first 7 years ago and now have one in my 2nd 7 under construction. Tim has been very helpful during both installs.

One suggestion I do have for anyone contemplating using the Fast Stack. Have your Power and Ground wires run from the device back to the hub. This way you can have all of these starting from one point. Much easier to route from one point than several.

Great way to save lots of time on wiring.

I installed one in my first 7 years ago and now have one in my 2nd 7 under construction. Tim has been very helpful during both installs.

One suggestion I do have for anyone contemplating using the Fast Stack. Have your Power and Ground wires run from the device back to the hub. This way you can have all of these starting from one point. Much easier to route from one point than several.

Great way to save lots of time on wiring.

HA! I am almost done wiring and I never thought of that!

Darwin, you are BRILLIANT! I hate you because you should have told me that this past spring! hahaha

Anyway you slice it, it is a winner!

;) CJ

Add me to the list

I have called several times to sort things out that I didn't understand and Tim has always been patient a gracious. In fact I had to check their address twice because it sure felt like Southern Hospitality...but apparently Minnesotan's value it too.

My last call was to ask about how I hooked the autopilot up. Tim said with the cable they provided. We both went through the shipping list (not listed) and went through every bag holding a cable (and all were on the shipping list). No problem, about a week later the cable showed up, no questions, no charge.

Now my VP-X is due back Thursday some time and I should be powering everything up by the end of the weekend and I'm guessing their workmanship will be as good as their customer service. I think to say they're first rate is to under-rate them. They've been absolutely stellar at every step.

Agree 100%

The Fast Stack system works better than I imagined! Tim's support is great! This system just works as advertised!