pmshep

I just received my RV-12 document package including the Pilot Handbook.
The Handbook is dated 7/6/09 and does not include revision 1 posted online on12/10/09. My question is: How can I identify each spicific change in the revised sections? The revision page online shows only that a section has been changed, not what the change is or which page it can be found on.
I'm thinking I should have been sent a currently revised POH and if not I should be told that there are changes and what exactly they are....
What am I missing??

I just received my RV-12 document package including the Pilot Handbook.
The Handbook is dated 7/6/09 and does not include revision 1 posted online on12/10/09. My question is: How can I identify each spicific change in the revised sections? The revision page online shows only that a section has been changed, not what the change is or which page it can be found on.
I'm thinking I should have been sent a currently revised POH and if not I should be told that there are changes and what exactly they are....
What am I missing??

Just throw it away and use the new one...they sent you an entire new handbook.

Peterk,
Throw what away?? They sent me a new POH, it just does not contain current info (rev#1) I want to know what exactly revision #1 changes are, not just section numbers but the actual changes so I can modify my POH.