RVG8tor

Well Known Member
I would like to lean on those that have gone before and pictures are a great way to get ideas and get oriented with stuff.

Anyone with the IO-360 and the API injection (vertical induction preferable) Please post your pictures for send them to me via regular email (under my user info) and I will post them. I know with the Airflow Performance injection I will have to make up my own throttle and mixture brackets but I would like to copy anyone with good ideas.

Cheers

Mike,

Here's a couple of pictures of my setup. It requires a bit of layout work to make sure the angles on the ends of the cable are okay and you don't run out of cable stroke. It is a little bit sensitive to the angle and placement of the bracket.

Throttle:

_DSC0436_1577.JPG

_DSC0442_1583.JPG

_DSC0443_1584.JPG

Mixture:

_DSC0440_1581.JPG

_DSC0441_1582.JPG

Hope it helps,

Chris

I have the bracket assembly that I removed when doing my ram air setup, I will sell it for half of whatever AFP wants for a new one.

PM me if you are interested.

Gold unit on left.

P6120006%20%282%29.jpg

Last edited:
Great pictures guys, thanks

@mike

Thanks for the offer but I have all of the AFP parts, I am just looking for ideas on the brackets builder have some up with that holds the cable to the AFP brackets.

Anyone have issues with an -8A the the AFP brackets, looks like the could interfere with the nose gear bracing on the Dynofocal mount?

Cheers