RobinHou

Well Known Member
I remember seeing a picture of Facet pump mounted inside wing root fairing here or on a website. But I can no longer find the picture or recall the website. Can anyone provide me a picture or link?

Thanks in advance,

Robin

No problem Robin. Let me know if you want a photo or two of how I have run the fuel lines inside the fuse.

Aircraft isn't flying yet but have done a ground run of the engine. Fuel system works fine so far.

Clive

I'd like to see the plumbing.

Are you using two pumps instead of a valve?

I HATE the idea of fuel lines and valves inside the cockpit.

Simple is better.

Dkb

No problem Robin. Let me know if you want a photo or two of how I have run the fuel lines inside the fuse.

Aircraft isn't flying yet but have done a ground run of the engine. Fuel system works fine so far.

Clive

Fuel is drawn from the wing tanks to the standard Vans supplied fuel selector. From there it goes to the single fuel pump and gascolator, then back inside the fuse to the firewall connection and on to the engine pump. The plumbing will eventually all be covered by interior upholstered panels and carpet.

Hopefully these photos will make it a bit clearer

IMG_0529a.jpg

IMG_0531a.jpg

IMG_0525a.jpg

I added a couple of reinforcing brackets to help support the hardware. Not my best work as one is not as well aligned as I would like, but then no-one but me was ever supposed to see it:eek:

Clive

Last edited by a moderator: