whifof100ll

Well Known Member
OK I know this is the glass panel forum, but hey, I have an EFIS and am using Tru Trak as a back up. Anyway I don't look at mems based stuff as a steam guage, even if it is round.

I bought an ADI Pilot II and Pictoral turn and bank to back up my AFS 3500.

The ADI came with an appropriate manual and panel cutout template. I had to wait a while for the T&B. I got it today and opened it after business hours with intentions to install it this weekend.

No documentation other than a packing slip.

No problem, right, just go to the trusty web and download one right?

WRONG, or at least I can't find it.

They have one for the Pictoral Pilot (with AP), but it is not the same cutout, or connector or operation.

Maybe I'm the only guy who has bought one and they haven't needed a manual for it yet. I hope not, that would be scary.

If anybody out there has one that is e-mailable, please let me know. I hate to wait until Monday to install this thing.

OK I know this is the glass panel forum, but hey, I have an EFIS and am using Tru Trak as a back up. Anyway I don't look at mems based stuff as a steam guage, even if it is round.

I bought an ADI Pilot II and Pictoral turn and bank to back up my AFS 3500.

The ADI came with an appropriate manual and panel cutout template. I had to wait a while for the T&B. I got it today and opened it after business hours with intentions to install it this weekend.

No documentation other than a packing slip.

No problem, right, just go to the trusty web and download one right?

WRONG, or at least I can't find it.

They have one for the Pictoral Pilot (with AP), but it is not the same cutout, or connector or operation.

Maybe I'm the only guy who has bought one and they haven't needed a manual for it yet. I hope not, that would be scary.

If anybody out there has one that is e-mailable, please let me know. I hate to wait until Monday to install this thing.

Hi Dale,

You don't need a manaul for the Pictorial Turn & Bank. Simply connect power and ground to the marked terminals on the connector and mount it in your panel. The AUX pin is not used. There is no setup to go through. Thanks!