Jon Clements

Well Known Member
Did anyone happen to get a photo of GRT's new larger screens at OSH or any photos of their new HX systems with Syn Vis ?

If so can you post a couple so I can check them out - I've ordered my HX units......still waiting.

Would love to see what I am spending all my money on and could'nt make it to OSH (10,000 miles away) !!!

in anticipation.....

Did you see their homepage?

http://www.grtavionics.com/default.aspx?id=1

I was at Oshkosh and saw them. Look just like the shots on their web site, more or less, but they are still considering the final physical layout of the panel space around the buttons. But the display content looks like what's on their home page.

Last edited:
Yep - looking for more....

Thanks Lucky -

Was hoping to see more. GRT should update the web page with more info. Hasnt been updated since Sun n Fun essentially....

Anyway if they are as good as what is currently on the web page its not a bad start!

Finally GRT seem to be cleaning up the graphics - guess the high res helps....

Regards,

JON

Hi Jon

Building an RV 10 up here, and we have the Dynon panels, so I cant compare however, do the GRT's have a base map for Oz that is well detailed.

Would be interesting to see one day.

Cheers
David

Covered that issue with an Avmap

Hi Jon

Building an RV 10 up here, and we have the Dynon panels, so I cant compare however, do the GRT's have a base map for Oz that is well detailed.

Would be interesting to see one day.

Cheers
David

Hi David -

I looked at everything (within reason...$$$) but went for GRT for the integration with the Trutrak Digiflight II VSVG. The mapping system on the GRT is limited for Aus (improving as we speak) however I installed an AVMAP in my panel (centre) to cover the Aus data aspect and it talks to the GRT. GRT are also talking about using Jepperson Data soon so that will cover that aspect for those who don't want to add another GPS.

I suspect I will go down the IFR track in future so GRT was my preferred choice in that respect. I'll have the panel in the 7 in the next couple of weeks and will post an image on VAF when I do.

How's your project coming along?

Regards,

JON.

Hi all,
Has anyone heard a target date for shipping out the new GRT HXs. Just order a couple but was afraid to ask. They're probably tired of that question and I didn't want a negative note placed on my order.

Welcome!!!!!!

Hey Chris, first post I see.

Sun City------I was born and raised in the area, got my PPL at Hemet.

Welcome to VAF.

Enjoy the ride:D