axlr8r

Well Known Member
Your induldgence please. Will probably take a few cracks at this to see if I can get it right.
rv canopy open.jpg

Thanks
Steve

Steve,

You can just hit the 'Preview Post' button instead of 'Submit Reply' and what you see there will be what you get. You can keep trying with the 'Preview Post' until you get it right. It's just a matter of getting the correct HTML sequence.

If you are using Photobucket as your image provider, for example, just copy and paste the

Thanks

a bunch Pat. I've built a simple website to post a building log w/ pics, so I should have already known that. I'll keep trying till I get it right.
Thanks again. :)
Steve

Steve,

The code for your picture should work. The problem is the link to the picture itself. "http://www.cloudblasters.com/rv canopy open.jpg" is the link. I should be able to put that link in my browser and see the picture. I can't. One apparent problem is the spaces in the last part of the link. It shouldn't have any.

Anyone on the internet should be able to get to the link.

Thanks

for your help Larry and Pat.
I took Pat's advice and tinkered with it. I think I got it now.
You guys were really helpful. Gotta love this place.

rv canopy open.jpg

sideview.jpg

Now I have to figure out how to make the pic smaller.

Steve

You bet

Ernst. Can't wait to get that RV grin. In fact, I feel a little smile starting to form now. Could be the chili from dinner though.:):)
Steve