AZLeeJay

Well Known Member
I'm considering getting into a RV12 and want to be sure I can get into an RV12!
I don't expect any problems, 6ft 200lbs but don't want to be bumping my head on the canopy etc.
I'm in the Phoenix area and can fly/drive to you if your willing to let me sit in your airplane and talk about why you love it.
Thanks
Lee

I don't expect any problems, 6ft 200lbs but don't want to be bumping my head on the canopy etc.
I'm in the Phoenix area and can fly/drive to you if your willing to let me sit in your airplane and talk about why you love it.
Thanks
Lee

Plenty of room...I am a tade bit heavier and am sitting in mine making airplane noises....

Lee, mine is at Glendale. I'm out of town until after Christmas. After New Years I'd be happy to show it to you.

Thanks
Lee

You still need to sit in one, but I'm 225 and 6'4" and fly with a buddy that is 210 6'"2 and plenty of room for both of us :D

Phxrv12

Hello Lee
My 12 is at Pegasus Airpark in Queen Creek-5AZ3. If you need to see a 12
you can look at mine. Let me know what you have in mind.

Ralph Clark
Pegasus-5AZ3

Hello Lee
My 12 is at Pegasus Airpark in Queen Creek-5AZ3. If you need to see a 12
you can look at mine. Let me know what you have in mind.

Ralph Clark
Pegasus-5AZ3

I saw Ralph's 12 a few years ago. It was under construction, a fine example of craftsmanship. Very nice unplanned visit. I was just out cruising around and stopped at Pegasus for fun. Hopefully, I can see the finished project later on this winter. ;)

Last edited:
Hi Gentlemen,

If any of you local Arizonan's need any engine help just give me a call or come on down to Ryan Airfield in Tucson for a visit or breakfast.

Happy flying.

If you can wait until March, the Cactus Flyin at Casa Grande had three RV-12's last year. Also, you might check out the monthly flyin breakfast at Coolidge airport. Next one should be on January 4th. I've seen several show up there along with a Trojan T-28, Corsair and Spitfire.

Breakfast fly-In's

Southern Arizona Breakfast fly-In's: 0800-1200 hrs.
First Saturday of each month is Coolidge
Second Saturday is Ryan Airfield in Tucson. Starts Feb. 8th
Third Saturday is Benson
Fourth Saturday is Casa Grande